TUTORIAL - Part 5 - Mini Photo Album - Blank Base

 HELLO EVERYBODY!

I’m so excited to share that the fifth and final part of the mini photo album tutorial is now available on my YouTube channel! In this last episode, we’ll complete the inside of the cover.
 
Mini photo album by MS Craftshop, tutorial, blank base, scrapbooking idea, diy, part 5
 
Now the most exciting part begins—decorating! If you missed any earlier steps, all previous parts are linked in the final video description box.
 
 
It’s been wonderful crafting this album together over the past few weeks, and your support and encouragement have truly meant a lot to me. Next week, I’ll be back to reveal the fully decorated album, so be sure to stay tuned for some creative inspiration!
 
Thank you for following along, and as always, happy crafting!
I can’t wait to see you soon for the big reveal.
 Have a fantastic evening!
 

CHEERS!

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

TUTORIAL - Halloween Purse Folio Album - Decorating Process