TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

 HELLO EVERYBODY!

 Some time ago, I showcased a folio album named 'Retro Feelings' on my YouTube channel, and your feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Many of you expressed interest in a tutorial, and I have heard your requests. So, here we are, ready to dive into this tutorial.
 
tutorial, blank base for folio album by MS Craftshop, scrapbooking ideas, papercraft ideas, diy
Blank base

folio album by MS Craftshop, scrapbooking, mini scrapbook
Folio album - "Retro Feelings"

folio album by MS Craftshop, scrapbooking, mini scrapbook
Folio album - "Retro Feelings"

Usually, when preparing tutorials, I combine two activities - I create an album base and immediately decorate it with scrapbooking paper. However, this time, the tutorial will be slightly different. I will show you how to create the folio album but only the blank base. The scrapbooking paper I choose to decorate the album will be used only where necessary.

Although the folio album is not large, measuring 16cm x 22cm, it can accommodate many photos. This makes it an exciting and practical solution for every photography enthusiast and collector. 
 
You will find the tutorial on my YouTube channel: 
 

 I would also like to hear your opinion on this type of tutorial. Do you prefer tutorials where I create and decorate a project at the same time, or do you like the format I prepared today? Please share your thoughts. 
 
I will be back soon with the final decorated album. 
 

CHEERS! 

***

Comments

  1. Love the album and tutorial....thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very vers beaufifull album !
    Catherine from France 🇫🇷

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3