Mediterranean Mini Photo Album - Grand Reveal

 HELLO EVERYBODY!

This past week, I’ve been a bit under the weather with a cold, which set things back a little. Thankfully, I’m on the mend, and my voice is almost back to normal. 
 I’m excited to invite you to the grand finale of the mini photo album we’ve been working on together recently!
 
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
 
This project turned out simply delightful! For the decorations, I selected a digital paper collection called “Houses of the World” from Etsy. The designs have a romantic Mediterranean feel, and I was smitten the moment I discovered them.
 
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
 
Dreaming of your own happy place? Open the doors and step inside!
 
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy 
 
London is still treating us to summer-like temperatures above 20°C, but even if the weather changes, this album is sure to bring you a touch of Mediterranean sunshine!

Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diyMediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy

Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy 
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
Mediterranean mini photo album by MS Craftshop, grand reveal, scrapbooking idea, diy
 

The final video is now live on my YouTube channel, and I’ve organised a dedicated playlist, so you can revisit any part of the series whenever you wish.
 
 
I’m incredibly grateful for your company and support throughout this creative journey. Your thoughtful feedback and kind comments have truly meant the world to me.
 
Enjoy the album reveal, and wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

 

CHEERS!

***



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

TUTORIAL - Halloween Purse Folio Album - Decorating Process