Tutorial - Paper Flowers

 scrapbooking, cardmamking, paper flowers tutorial designed by MS Craftshop, diy, papercraft

Hello everybody! 

If you follow my YouTube channel, you should remember a week-long cardmaking marathon I organised using my paper from the "Timeless Moments" collection. We created eight cards for different occasions, and one of them was a birthday card.  
 
birthday card, a week-long cardmaking marathon with MS Craftshop
The main decorative element of the card were paper flowers which I made. I did not show you the process of creating them because it was not the focus of the tutorial. However, some of you asked me to prepare a video showing how I make my paper flowers.
 
scrapbooking, cardmamking, paper flowers tutorial designed by MS Craftshop, diy, papercraft
scrapbooking, cardmamking, paper flowers tutorial designed by MS Craftshop, diy, papercraft
scrapbooking, cardmamking, paper flowers tutorial designed by MS Craftshop, diy, papercraft
So, this tutorial is dedicated the paper flowers. I will show you, step by step, how I prepare them. We will create three different flowers using scraps of paper from my stash, Gemini die-cuts (Pine Cone shape) and Sizzix shaping kit. 
Join me in the craft!
 

 Have a lovely day and see you soon!
 
CHEERS!
 
***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cardmaking tutorial - Day 8 - Motivational Card

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3

Cardmaking tutorial - Day 7 - Friendship Day Card