Cardmaking tutorial - Day 8 - Motivational Card

HELLO EVERYBODY!

DAY 8 - MOTIVATIONAL CARD

day 8 of a week-long card tutorial marathon by MS Craftshop, cardmaking ideas with the Timeless moments scrapbooking paper set, diy, Cardmaking with MS Craftshop - motivational card. Free tutorial - I will show you step by step how to make this beautiful card. Happy crafting!

Welcome to the eighth and last day of a week-long cardmaking tutorial marathon.

Today we will be making a motivational card.

I hope you will enjoy the project as much as I did.

 
day 8 of a week-long card tutorial marathon by MS Craftshop, cardmaking ideas with the Timeless moments scrapbooking paper set, diy, Cardmaking with MS Craftshop - motivational card. Free tutorial - I will show you step by step how to make this beautiful card. Happy crafting!

Happy crafting!

 For the project, we will need the following:

- MS Craftshop - "Timeless moments" scrapbooking paper set 15.25cm x 15.25cm (6in x 6in)

- MS Craftshop - "Timeless moments" extras set

- 250gr white paper

- 3D foam tape/scraps of beermat/cardstock (1-3mm)

- white string

- a scrap of transparent foil

 

The last eight days passed in a blink of an eye.

I hope these projects have inspired you to create something extraordinary, and I wish you an ocean of creativity :).

Thank you for spending the last eight days with me.

I wish you joy, and as always, you are the best. 

See you soon!

 

CHEERS!

***

I presented all the project stages to be as easy as possible to follow.

However, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments.

Papers and extras are already available in my Etsy online store.

If you want to buy the card, please check my online store on Etsy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3