Happy Halloween! - Mini Photo Album - presentation

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Nine days after Halloween, I come to you with a Halloween project.

Unfortunately, some of the products used in the project took a bit longer to be delivered.

Anyway, my little experiment is ready, and I want to share the outcome with you.

scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation

A coffin-shaped mini photo album.

The album fits a maximum of ten photos and, to be more precise, one picture per page plus one on each cover.

I made the coffin-shaped base, and it was quite a new experience that brought me a lot of fun.

 scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation

scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation

  The album is richly decorated with skulls, ravens, pumpkins, laces and flowers. I used the "Happy Halloween" collection paper from Digital Papers by Lorita Art Studio. Unfortunately, while the compositions are three-dimensional, the pictures do not do them justice. Usually, I do not use over-the-top decorations in albums. Still, I decided to go crazy this time and let my imagination run wild.

Translucent tracing paper between pages protects compositions from damage. 

     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation    

     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation

     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation     scrapbooking, Happy Halloween, a coffin-shaped mini photo album designed by MS Craftshop, presentation

   I invite you to watch a short movie on my YouTube channel, which presents the item in detail.


 I had a great time preparing the album, and I hope you will also like it.

CHEERS!

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3