Christmas Gatefold Photo Album - Tutorial - Part 1

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Christmas is coming! Are you prepared?

There is nothing better and more valuable than a handmade gift.

I invite you to the Christmas gatefold photo album tutorial. The tutorial is divided into several parts, and as of today, I do not know what the result will be. I have a general idea, and I know the measurements, but we will work together step by step to achieve our outcome. It will be a gatefold album with dimensions of 21cm x 21cm, a spine of 8cm for five pages, and a double-deck binding system.

I will use paper from the "This miracle night" collection produced by the Sklep Craft O' Clock company to decorate the album. However, you can use any other paper, whatever you have in your stash.

Scapbooking, Christmas gatefold photo album tutorial part 1 desinged by MS Craftshop, using Craft O'Clock papers, collection "This miracle night"
 

 PART 1 - base for the album


 For part 1, I used the following:

  • a cover #10 from the Craft O'Clock (2pcs)
  • beermat / cardstock
  • 250gr black paper
  • double sided tape

ENJOY!

***

* Unfortunately, I used the wrong name for the paper collection in the video. The correct one is "This miracle night" and not "This Christmas night". I apologize for the mistake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3