Academy Craft O'Clock - Flowery Pop-up Box Card - presentation

HELLO EVERYBODY!

It is time to share with you my first inspiration for Academy Craft O'Clock - the pop-up box card.

Hm, are you shocked? ;) Obviously, you should not be.
A pop-up box card is one of my favourite forms that I like to create.

Academy Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, flowery pop-up box card desinged by MS Craftshop, "Summer flowers" collection paper, papercraft

And yes, now I know what you think. It is the end of January, it is snowing and raining, but somehow, the butterflies decided to spread their wings and take flight. 

Academy Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, flowery pop-up box card desinged by MS Craftshop, "Summer flowers" collection paper, papercraft

I agree. The grey and cloudy sky over the city is a standard winter view.

So, I decided to do the opposite and let the sunlight visit my studio!

Academy Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, flowery pop-up box card desinged by MS Craftshop, "Summer flowers" collection paper, papercraft Academy Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, flowery pop-up box card desinged by MS Craftshop, "Summer flowers" collection paper, papercraft Academy Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, flowery pop-up box card desinged by MS Craftshop, "Summer flowers" collection paper, papercraft

When I saw the Craft O'Clock 'Summer flowers' paper collection, it stole my heart from the very first sight. My childhood memories came rushing in when I played a little florist collecting wildflowers.

Academy Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, flowery pop-up box card desinged by MS Craftshop, "Summer flowers" collection paper, papercraft

Academy Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, flowery pop-up box card desinged by MS Craftshop, "Summer flowers" collection paper, papercraft

I mixed the 'Summer flowers' collection with the extras set from the same collection, the 'Purple-fuchsia mood' papers, and the 'Quotes VIII cardboard die-cuts birthday/name day'.

"Summer flowers", Craft O'Clock collection paper, scrapbooking "Purple - fuchsia mood", Craft O'Clock collection paper, scrapbooking "Summer flowers", Craft O'Clock extras to cut, scrapbooking Quotes VIII cardboard die-cuts birthday/name day by Craft O'Clock, cardmaking, scrapbooking, mixed media, journaling

I am sure the 'Summer flowers' collection will also steal your hearts.

Let the summer visit your homes! 

CHEERS!

***

ps. The flowery pop-up box card is available in my Etsy online store. Fell free and check out the offer!

***

Craft O'Clock official: 

https://www.facebook.com/sklepcraftoc... 

Insta: craft.o.clock  

http://www.craft-o-clock.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3