Kasia Sweet Kasia!

HELLO EVERYBODY!

I want to present the mini scrapbook photo album I created as a birthday gift for my dear friend. I used paper from Make&Create, and I mixed different collections: 'Unique Story', 'Nature At Heart' and 'Vintage Charm'. While each page is different, together, they create a coherent composition.

The person for whom I made it has a closed personality. But if you look inside of her and start to explore layers of her character, one after another, you will find out what a fantastic human she is. She is a mix of dark and light, elegance and fashion, and passion and wildness - all these attributes I tried to include in the album. 

Scrapbooking, mini scrapbook photo album designed by MS Craftshop, birthday gift for a friend, presentation

I used a 'Bazyl' album produced by ECO Scrapbooking, and the album's dimensions are 16,2cmx21,2cm (6,4"x8,4"). It has six cards with additional top pockets. The album is dedicated to pictures of two sizes: 9x13 and 10x15. It can contain from 70 to 95 photos – it depends on how one plans them.

Please find below the short movie which presents the mini scrapbook photo album in detail. Enjoy!

Cheers!

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3