Happy Birthday Grandma!

HELLO EVERYBODY!

 Today I come to you with a mini scrapbook photo album that I created as a birthday present for my friend's grandmother. Grandma had a 90th birthday! Throughout decorating the album, I had a smile on my face. It was a great pleasure!

         Scrapbooking, mini scrapbook photo album designed by MS Craftshop, birthday gift for grandma, presentation

The person to whom the album was dedicated is a bit older. Therefore, I chose a retro style to complement the person. Additional, all the booklets and photo mats have little handles for more comfortable removal. The request was to preserve "grandmother's elegant style", and I think I managed to achieve this. 

I used a 'Bazyl' album produced by ECO Scrapbooking, and the album's dimensions are 16,2cmx21,2cm (6,4"x8,4"). It has six cards with additional top pockets. It fits two sizes of pictures: 9x13 and 10x15. It can contain about 100 photos – it depends on how one arranges them.

Please find below the short movie which presents the mini scrapbook photo album in detail.

As you see, the album is a mirror reflection: each page is different in the first half while the second part of the album reflects the previous ideas. I hope you like it!

Cheers!

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3