Beginning in Scrapbooking

HELLO EVERYBODY! 

I was coming back memory lane to a mini scrapbook photo album which I created as a wedding gift for my friends several years ago. It was my first photo album in my life and I am very proud of it. I did not have too many skills, knowledge and tools to make it—only some basic equipment. So, in that sense, it was one of the most creative items I have ever made ;)

It took me two months to make it (!!!)

Scrapbooking, mini scrapbook photo album designed by MS Craftshop, wedding gift, presentation

The card with shaker box was part of the set, and inside I included wishes.

Cardmaking, greetings card designed by MS Craftshop, wedding gift, presentation

I used a 'Bazyl' album produced by ECO Scrapbooking, and the album's dimensions are 25cmx25cm (10"x10"). It has 8 cards with additional top pockets. The album is dedicated to pictures of 4 sizes: 9x13, 10x15, 13x18 and 15x21. It can contain from 150 to 200 photos – it depends on how one plans them.

I hope you will enjoy my work, and I invite you to watch a video which presents the item in detail.

What was your first item in scrapbooking?

What was your the biggest problem with?

Share with me your experiences!

Cheers!

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUTORIAL - Folio Album - Blank Base

"Seaside Greetings" Folio Album - presentation

TUTORIAL - Winter Folio Album - Part 3